OZONE CONTACT WATER V4
Clean, Simple and easy to use
38cm / 45cm / 50cm / 55cm
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION – THE CLICK-IN LOOP.
An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply clicking in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.‘The Click-In Loop is a step in the right direction to making your kiting experience easier, wherever your adventures may take you…’
Whats the first thing you do when you get in a car? You click in your seatbelt, hearing that click sound makes you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it.The design of our new release system, the Click-In Loop, is inspired by the same principle.
In the same way fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release systems before and after every use.Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Click-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
All riders should attach their Kite Leash to the Flag Out System. This is the small eyelet on the Stainless Steel Swivel Ring. When the release is activated, the kite will flag out and fall to the water/ground.
In all situations make sure that all lines are clear of all working release systems and the kite leash is connected in the right way.
Always clean your control system with fresh water after every session, and reload/release the Click-In Loop to check the system is functioning correctly. Store your control system with the Click-In Loop release open. Reload the next time you set up your kite.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory ConstructionWorld-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Innovative Click-In LoopAn all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-In reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply clicking in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
- Two Release ModesThe Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode.- Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Click-In Loop or letting go of the bar when un-hooked.
– Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-In Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the kite to flag out (not recommended).
- Three Loop Size OptionsThe Contact Water Control System ships standard with a Medium size loop.Small, Medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a longer arm reach.
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Out LineOur custom Stainless Steel Swivel Ring locates into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag Out Line rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free.
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line AdjustmentSoft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
- Stainless Steel Leader Line PinSuperior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
- Light Weight Aluminium Centre PieceCNC cut Aluminium centre piece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
- Ergonomic EVA Grip3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
- PU Covered De-power LineThe tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
- Stainless Steel Trimmer BracketThe smooth running trimmer bracket prevents trim line wear.
- Clamcleat TrimmerAnodized low abrasion Clamcleat trimmer with custom designed trim grab handle.
- Re-launch BallsFixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the kite.
- 500kg/300kg Flying LinesColour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines using the highest quality Dyneema available.
OzoneMENA.com is the leading authorized dealer for the Middle East, North Africa and the Indian Subcontinent.
Shop online for all Ozone Land, Water and Snow Kites. Buy Kites, Control Systems, Kiteboards, Accessories and Spare Parts. Our range includes high performance foil kites such as the Hyperlink, Chrono and R1; trainer kites such as the Ignition and UNO, as well as wide range of inflatable leading edge kites such as the Alpha, Catalyst, Reo, Zephyr, Enduro, REO, AMP, and Edge. We also ship kite bars,lines, spare parts such as bladders and accessories.
Free shipping on all Ozone products in the following countries Algeria, Bahrain, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, Qatar,Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and India. Get in touch with us (ozonemena.com )